New Hampshire Revenue Administration Department Logo
Website Name - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

Current Use - Reports

The Current Use Reports include information regarding the number of parcels in current use, the number of owners, a break out of acres in each of the categories: farm land, forest land, forest land with documented stewardship, wetlands, and unproductive.

The reports also include the total Land Use Change Tax (LUCT) collected by each municipality. This information is reported each year on the MS-1.

Current Use Reports

Current Use reports prior to 2012 are available by request by calling the department at (603) 230-5950.

Adobe Acrobat Reader Symbol Portable Document Format (.pdf). Visit for a list of free .pdf readers for a variety of operating systems.

Microsoft Excel Symbol Microsoft Excel format. You can download a free Excel reader from Microsoft.

New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
Governor Hugh Gallen State Office Park
109 Pleasant Street (Medical & Surgical Building), Concord NH
(603) 230-5000  |  
TDD Access Relay NH: 1-800-735-2964  |  
fax: (603) 230-5945
Contact the Webmaster