New Hampshire Revenue Administration Department Logo
Website Name - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

Frequently Asked Questions - Certificates of Withdrawal, Dissolution, or Good Standing

Need Help?

Call (603) 230-5920
M-F 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM

The Form AU-22, Certification Request Form, must be completed in full and submitted to the Department with a non-refundable fee of $30.00 made payable to the State of New Hampshire to request the issuance of a tax certification for a withdrawal, cancellation, dissolution or good standing.  Approximate response time from receipt of your completed form request is 60 days for a Certification of Dissolution, Withdrawal, or Cancellation and approximately 30 days for a Certification of Good Standing.

New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
Governor Hugh Gallen State Office Park
109 Pleasant Street (Medical & Surgical Building), Concord NH
(603) 230-5000  |  
TDD Access Relay NH: 1-800-735-2964  |  
fax: (603) 230-5945
Contact the Webmaster