New Hampshire Revenue Administration Department Logo
Website Name - an official New Hampshire Government website
Smaller text size Reset text size Larger text size
link to website translation page

Taxpayer Assistance - Installment Payment Agreements

If you owe tax, penalties, or interest, you may request an installment payment agreement with the Department of Revenue Administration. Such agreements are at the discretion of the Department and may require additional documentation be submitted for review. In addition, if your financial circumstances change or if you have not satisfied the terms of the agreement, the agreement may be modified or terminated by the Department upon a 30 day notice.

If you would like to request an installment payment agreement, you may do so via Granite Tax Connect. You may also contact the Taxpayer Services Division at (603) 230-5920 for assistance.

New Hampshire Department of Revenue Administration
Governor Hugh Gallen State Office Park
109 Pleasant Street (Medical & Surgical Building), Concord NH
(603) 230-5000  |  
TDD Access Relay NH: 1-800-735-2964  |  
fax: (603) 230-5945
Contact the Webmaster