All documents have been saved in Adobe Acrobat Reader format.
NESTOA 2012 Presentations in order by day:
Monday, October 1, 2012
- Election Games, Struggling Business Cycle, Fiscal Folly & Fed Stimulus - presented by Ward McCarthy, PhD, Managing Director and Chief Finance Economist with Jeffries & Company, Inc.
- Fraud of the Day - No Laughing Matter - presented by Larry Benson, Director of Strategic Alliances for Revenue Discovery and Recovery at LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- What Is Government Doing to Stop Identity Theft and Fraud?
- Modernize Your Way of Thinking: Tax Modernization on a Tight Budget - It Can Pay for Itself, Improve Quality of Service, AND Find Lost Revenue - presented by Daniel Schults, Director, Enterprise Data Management Solutions - Information Builders
- States Thinking Big - Cool Initiatives
Tuesday, October, 2, 2012
- The World of ID Theft from the IRS' Point of View - presented by Rebecca Chiaramida, Director of IRS' Privacy, Governmental Liaison and Disclosure
- State of the States and Budget Relevant Crises - presented by Donald Boyd, Executive Director of the Task Force on the State Budget Crises, The Nelso A. Rockefeller Institute of Government
- LEAN, What It Means to State Government - presented by Kate McGovern, MPA, PhD, Associate Professor, NH Bureau of Education & Training
- Lessons Learned in IT Initiatives
- Getting By, Getting ahead in State Government
- Thinking Bigger in Audit Initiatives, Good, Bad or Otherwise - presented by Tov Haueisen, NESA Indirect Tax Controversy and Risk Management Services Leader, Ernst & Young
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Adobe Acrobat Reader format. You can download a free reader from Adobe.
The Marketing Program provides a variety of opportunities to support the NESTOA Conference. The Marketing Prospectus provides a list of benefits at the Title, Gold and Silver levels as well as additional branding opportunities. For more information contact Nancy Monahan at The Bridge Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-398-1173, or visit http://www.regonline.com/nestoa2012.