To skip navigationdra
State of Nh Revenue Dept
photo of Revenue building
IndividualsBusinessLocal Government


Registration With the NH Secretary of State's Office

For more information on Registration with the Secretary of State's Office or to verify the accuracy of any information on this page, it is recommended that any interested entity or individual inquire directly to the Secretary of State's Office to ascertain current fees and information pertinent to their situation.

All Secretary of State Corporate Division forms are available from and should be sent to:

NH Secretary of State Corporate Division
25 Capital Street Fl.3
Concord, NH 03301-6312
(603) 271-3246

Forms can also be downloaded off the Secretary of State Web site.

Registration of New Business: All businesses operating in the State of New Hampshire are required to register with the Office of the Secretary of State. Depending on your business structure, you may have additional filing requirements.

Application for Registration of Trade Name: Anyone doing business under any name except his or her own is required to register that trade name with the Office of the Secretary of State.

Taxes:. The Department of Revenue Administration is in charge of the collection of state taxes. Depending on the type of business you are operating, you may need to apply for a tax operator's license. More information about tax operator's licenses.



© NH Department of Revenue Administration ~ 109 Pleasant Street ~ Concord, New Hampshire 03301
Phone: 603-230-5000 ~ Fax: 603-230-5945 ~ TDD Access Relay NH: 1-800-735-2964
Municipal Services ~ Phone: 603-230-5090 ~ Fax: 603-230-5947
Property Appraisal ~ Phone: 603-230-5950 ~ Fax: 603-230-5943
Collections ~ Phone: 603-230-5900 ~ Fax: 603-230-5946
Hearings Bureau ~ Phone 603-230-5002 ~ Fax 603-230-5948
Contact the Webmaster

Copyright © State of New Hampshire, 2007